Pages - Menu

Wednesday 16 December 2015

New Editors

       Please welcome these 2 new Editors!!!







Hello there everyone, I'm Ice Phantom. Just call me Ice. I'm 16 years old (turning 17 this 24th of December). I like Anime, Manga, and Light Novels. My first language isn't really English but, I studied English for 12 years. It's all from playing games, reading Manga and Novels. I'm still in high school, so I will not be available from time to time. I will be having exams going on when that happens.

This is my first time working as an editor, so I'm looking forward to working with everyone here. Thanks for giving me the chance to do so.



Hello everyone, my name is Sekiryuu and I am one of the editors in the translation project of OreOjou or Shomin Sample. I am an 18 year old, A levels second year student, who is quite proficient in the English language even though it is not my native language. I am also a student, just like IcePhantom, so I might be available from time to time but in those cases I ask that you, readers, be patient and in return I will do my best to provide you with better English in the novel chapters. Please tell me if you find any errors as this is my first time editing I hope we get along. Thank you


And so, these two new editors will be working with me in the future. There is no need for any extra editors(For now) unless they go MIA or something. With this, I hope the chapter's quality would be higher~

No comments:

Post a Comment