Pages - Menu

Saturday 12 December 2015

Announcement for OreOjou



                For now, I only plan to translate OreOjou until Volume 2.
Mainly because its really boring and I prefer more action stuff. I'll put up a poll of what I think is worth translating soon. Please be aware that I WILL NOT be dropping OreOjou, its just that I have no mood to translate it for now zzz
You know what? Fuck it. I'll translate OreOjou only when I feel like it. Make sure to leave comments  of what to pick up as the choices I have in my mind now are actually kind of horrible...
Oh, do put in the comments what you think I should pick up. REMEMBER, I will only pick what I think is worth translating, and will stick with it regardless of the poll votes, which is just to let me hear some people's opinions.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'll prefer works that haven't had any form of anime/manga adaption though. Picking OreOjou as my first work was a mistake.

      Delete
    2. Then, how about Cross x Regalia?

      Delete
  2. Or maybe, Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Will consider skipping straight to where the latest chapter of the manga is.

      Delete
  4. Maybe you should try for Asobi ni Iku Yo

    ReplyDelete